Sunday, July 26, 2009

Proud father of twin daughters!

Roger Federer is the father of twin girls and he is proud. "This is the best day of our lives", is what his reaction was after the birth of the twins. It felt so wonderful when I read his reaction early yesterday morning over my daily cup of coffee. And this reaction to be coming from a man who is now acknowledged as the greatest tennis player ever, felt even more special. I’ve always felt that the birth of a child is the greatest feeling that a person can ever have and Federer’s reaction only reinstates my belief… love, faith and goodness are still not lost. Let’s all join in to repeat after the late MJ… “Heal the world, make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race…”

Speak up! It's the only way we can make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment